Chance to win LEXIS HIBISCUS Port Dickson Executive Pool Villa 2 Days 1 Night Voucher worth MYR 1700++!! Simply follow these rules to participate in this contest.
How to win?
1️. Like Our Page :
2️. Send us your Dude with Sign photo.
* Terms of Dude with Sign photo”
- must be 10 words only.
- must be in Malay, English & Manglish.
- must include the word “Yes Travel”.
- must be related to Travel.
3️. Yes Travel & Holidays will post the pictures.
4️. Share & Tag 5 friends to follow us on Facebook & Instagram, on your Dude with Sign photo to stand a chance to Win a 2 Days & 1 Night stays at Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson.
- The contest shall start on 11 November 2020 at 8pm and end on 30 November 2020 8pm.
- Inhouse staff of Yes Travel & Holidays will do the voting for which of the Dude with Sign with the best creative caption participating in the contest based on the official Yes Travel Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/yestravelandholidays/).
- Yes Travel & Holidays will do the voting through Live on our Facebook Page, participants may watch the Live & we will do the announcement on when participants can stream the Live.
- The participant with the highest vote shall win the prize ONLY.
- Contest is conducted by Yes Travel Sdn Bhd.
- A maximum number of the Grand Prize only ONE (1). The winner will have the chance to stay in Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson Executive Pool Villa 2 Days 1 Night.
Terms and Conditions of The Contest:
Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson 2 Days 1 Night Contest is organized by Yes Travel Sdn Bhd and is open to all Malaysians aged 18 and above.
The following group of person shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest:
- Employees of the Organiser (including its associated and related companies) and their immediate family members (children, brothers and sisters, including spouse) and/or;
- Employees of the Organiser (including associates and related companies) and their immediate family members (children, relatives and siblings, including spouses) and / or;
- Representatives, employees, servants and / or agents of the Organizer’s advertising and / or promotion service providers (including associates and related companies) and their immediate family members (children, parents, relatives and siblings, including spouses).
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Organizer will not be responsible for any delays and / or failures in the number of participation orders due to the inability of Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and / or telecommunications networks to provide timely and / or efficient and / or telecommunication services.
Liability and Responsibility:
- Winners will take full responsibility and liability in the event of liability, accident, injury, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) caused by their participation in this Contest, redemption and / or use of prizes. The Organizer will not be liable for any liability, accident, injury, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) in any way.
- All costs and / or any other costs, fees and / or expenses related to participating in this Contest and redeeming prizes are the responsibility of the Participants.
- The Organizer is also not responsible for any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration, of users or members of communications, or technical problems or damage to the Website, any network or telephone line, computer online system, server or provider, computer equipment, software, email or player failure due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and / or Website.
- Facebook & Instagram accounts are provided as “as is” and, unless prohibited by applicable law, the Organizer expressly rejects any guarantee in any form, including, but not limited to, a guarantee of trademark, suitability for a particular item. purpose, and not violation. The organizers cannot guarantee and do not promise and certain results from the use of Facebook / Instagram accounts. No advice or information, whether orally or in writing, that you obtain from, or from or through the Website will not warrant that is not expressly stated herein.
Right of The Organiser (Yes Travel Sdn Bhd)
- The Organizer reserves the right to publish, use the name of the winner as material for advertising and / or commercial publicity purposes, without prior notice to the winner and the winner is not entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation for the material.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change, postpone or cancel this Contest without prior notice if it fails to run as planned, interrupted or technically damaged, including but not limited to infection by computer viruses, bugs, interruptions, unauthorized interference, fraud, technical failure, or other reasons beyond the Organizer’s control, despite the Organizer’s best efforts.
- The Organizer reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to disqualify any participant found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, conducting this Contest or violating the Website Access Terms. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any person who is deemed to have violated or violated any of these general terms and conditions and the Organizer reserves the right to take legal action against any individual who is believed to have engaged in fraudulent or other harmful activities Contest line, Contest submission process, website and / or Facebook / Instagram account.
Other Rules and Regulations
- By participating in this Contest, the participants agree to be bound by the Rules and Regulations of this Contest, the Terms and Conditions of Data protection and absolute discretion of the Organizer.
- The Contest Rules and Regulations are provided in English only.
- Participants can submit multiple entries. However, each participant can only win one prize.
- All photos submitted by the participants for this Contest must originally be taken by the participants. Entries that submit commercially used images (Posters, Google Images, etc.) or are owned by third parties will automatically be disqualified. The Organizer reserves the right to take appropriate action against the participant if there is a claim or action taken as a result of the unauthorized use of the photo.
- Likes are take into count by using only organic likers. Participants may use any other ways in order to increase the number of likes to participate in the contest.
- The winner will be selected by The Organiser. Judging criteria, evaluation, decisions will be determined by The Organiser.
- All decisions made by The Organiser are final.
- The Organizer reserves the right not to give up the method of how all entries are evaluated.
- Terms and Conditions applied only for posting of the participants on their Facebook account.
- Prize is for Room only, not included with breakfast and any other chargers.